I hate myself for writing this. But some article has to do the job of being my no. 99th.
- Viners meeting: Benno Hansen and Claus Jacobsen.
- Setting: Nørrebro, Copenhagen (yes, the neighbourhood reported to be in "intifada" by international media, sic!). More specifically an Arab restaurant and a small, somewhat avantgarde world music concert hall.
- Menu: Grilled lamb and other dead animals with stuff and weird sodas.
- Pictures taken: Zero.
- Alcohol: Had two Cuban beers each (Cristal and Buccanero).
- Entirely unrealistic sexual expectations: Just the usual.
- Law enforcement: Nothing related to us.
- Hot-chicks?: Actually, yes.
- Topics of debate: Certain 'viner's political ideologies and personality defects, the abundant racism in Denmark, the various small riots related to that and other issues, various absurdities of US and Danish politics, how one's state of consciousness influences ones writing and much else.
Can't make myself write any more. Besides, I and Claus are just a couple of hundreds of kilometers separated so perhaps it didn't even count as a Vinemeet by US standards? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch Milan vs Palermo.